Legal Information / Use of the Web Site
The Web Site is owned and operated by UGLY2020
Unless otherwise noted, all content posted on the web site is:
Copyright © 2020 UGLY2020
If you believe that your work has been posted on the Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow the DMCA notice and take-down procedure described below.
All design and content featured on the Web Site, including navigational buttons and images, artwork, graphics, photography, text, and the like, and all rights therein, including copyrights, trademarks, trade dress, and/or other intellectual property, are owned, controlled, or licensed by UGLY2020 and its affiliates.
Ugly2020 is a trademark and servicemark.
The Web Site in its entirety is protected by applicable copyright, trademark and trade dress laws. All worldwide rights, titles, and interests are reserved by UGLY2020.
The contents of the Web Site and the Web Site as a whole are intended solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Any use of the Web Site and/or any of the content posted on the Web Site for any purpose other than personal and noncommercial is prohibited without the express prior written permission of UGLY2020. Do not reproduce, publish, publicly display, publicly perform, modify, adapt, sell, distribute, transmit or otherwise use any of the materials or other content posted on the Web Site for any commercial purpose. UGLY2020 grants a limited, non-exclusive, restricted, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable, revocable license allowing you to download or electronically copy and print any of the content displayed on the Web Site for your personal, noncommercial use only. All other rights are reserved to UGLY2020.
You agree that you will not access or use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, impair or cause undue burden on the Web Site and/or its host, servers, network, systems or other users. You agree that you will not attempt to interfere in any way with the operation of the Web Site, that you will not transmit any virus or worm to the Web Site, that you will not use any spider, robot or any other automated mechanism to access the Web Site and/or its servers or systems, and that you will not engage in flooding, spamming, mail-bombing, crashing or otherwise sending unsolicited e-mail to other users of the Web Site. You further agree that you will not attempt to access data that is not intended for your use, that you will not attempt to log on to a server or account that you are not authorized to access, and that you will not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any system or network related in any way to the Web Site without authorization.
Copyright Policy for the Web Site
You may not post, modify, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publicly display, publicly perform or use in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary material or information belonging to any third party without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner the rights in and to such proprietary material or information. It is the policy of UGLY2020 to terminate the privileges of any user of the Web Site or member who infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of prompt notification to UGLY2020 by the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal agent.
DMCA Notice & Take-down Procedure
Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Web Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
(i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site;
(iv) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, including the law of fair use;
(vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
The Copyright Agent for UGLY2020 for notice of claims of copyright infringement is DMCA Designated Agent who can be reached as follows:
by e-mail at email@example.com
IMPORTANT! PLEASE NOTE:
YOUR E-MAIL MUST BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH AND MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING SUBJECT LINE:
“DMCA NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT”
IF YOUR E-MAIL DOES NOT HAVE THIS SUBJECT LINE AND/OR IS NOT WRITTEN IN ENGLISH, YOUR E-MAIL WILL NOT BE READ BY OUR DMCA DESIGNATED AGENT.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Member Content that is illegal and/or prohibited to post on or through the Web Site. UGLY2020 reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in the sole discretion of UGLY2020, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Web Site and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Member Content includes, but is not limited to Member Content that, in the sole discretion of UGLY2020:
• is patently offensive and/or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
• criticizes any business or individual;
• harasses or advocates harassment of another person or entity;
• exploits any person in a sexual or violent manner;
• contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
• solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 13;
• promotes information that the member knows is false or misleading and/or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
• promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s or entity’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
• involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”;
• contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
• furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
• solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from users of the Web Site;
• involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
• includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person’s consent.
Certain activities as set forth below are prohibited on the Web Site. UGLY2020 reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in the sole discretion of UGLY2020, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting violators to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
• criminal activity, including, but not limited to, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
• any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
• interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Web Site or the networks or services connected to the Web Site;
• attempting to impersonate another user of the Web Site, another member, or any other person;
• using the account, username, or password of another member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
• selling or otherwise transferring your profile, without permission from UGLY2020;
• using any information obtained from the Web Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm any person or entity; or
At ugly2020.site, our commitment is to offer convenience, service, and product availability on-line at compelling prices every day, with certain limited time offerings of merchandise at promotional prices. While merchandise offered on-line at ugly2020.site will usually be priced the same as merchandise offered at our affiliate stores, in some cases, stores may have different prices or promotional events at different times.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on the Web Site. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
Correction of Errors & Inaccuracies
We endeavor to present the most recent, most accurate and most reliable information on the Web Site at all times. However, the information may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change and update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not fully satisfied with your ugly2020.site purchase you may return it with the original ugly2020.site packing receipt.
Please see our Return Policy
In the event a ugly2020.site or catalog product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or systems error, ugly2020.site shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. ugly2020.site shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
Term & Termination
Terms are applicable to you upon your accessing the Web Site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These Terms, or any of them, may be terminated by UGLY2020 without notice at any time for any reason. Provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
UGLY2020 may deliver notice to you by means of electronic mail, a general notice on the Web Site, or by written communication delivered by first class U.S. mail to your address on record in ugly2020.site account information.
Enforcement of Terms
By accessing and using the Web Site, you agree that your access to and use of the Web Site is subject to these Terms, as governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the United States of America, including federal copyright and trademark laws, and with the laws of the California.
Use of the Web Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the Web Site, including via e-mail and/or chat, and any use of obscene or abusive language is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a UGLY2020 or other licensed employee, host, or representative as well as other users or visitors on the Web Site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the Web Site any content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable that may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the Web Site or use the Web Site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or organization.
Disputes between Users.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Web Site. UGLY2020 reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users of the Web Site.
Special Admonitions for International Use of the Web Site.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and to provide only acceptable Member Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
Privacy & Security. Use of the Web Site is also governed by our Privacy and Security Policy, located on the Web Site and incorporated into these Terms by this reference. (Privacy)
Your use of the Web Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and your continued use confirms that acceptance.
Any failure of UGLY2020 to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
If one or more of the provisions of these Terms are deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall be unaffected and shall continue to be fully valid, binding and enforceable.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and UGLY2020 regarding the use of the Web Site.
Last Updated: Aug 21, 2020